- preparaion before pregnancy
- early pregnancy detection
- USG pregnancy diagnosis – through-bump nad through-vagina probes, results provided via photos, DVD, possibility of watching the process on another screen.
- guiding phisiological and threatened prengnancy
- guiding high-risk pregnancy
- fetus welfare assessment: cardiotocography tests – KTG, USG with flow, Manning tests
- before and after birth care
- collaboration with good hospital units and antenal classes
- physician’s permission is needed in case of recomendations.