USG and CTG
Research in gynecology and obstetrics
- Recognition of early pregnancy ,
- diagnosis of early pregnancy : 11-14 wk – genetic testing , prenatal testing , 3D, 4D
- evaluation of the development of pregnancy: 18-22 and 28-30 wk – genetic testing , prenatal testing , 3D, 4D
- diagnosis of bleeding in pregnancy,
- assessment of the capacity of the cervix.
- diagnostics in twin (multiple) pregnancy,
- Research dppplerowski – flows in pregnancy
- diagnosis of ovulation ( anovulation )
- diagnosis of abnormal bleeding ,
- diagnosis of amenorrhea ,
- diagnosis of low back pain ,
- diagnosis of fibroids , cysts , polyps , tumors ,
- diagnosis of oral mucosal overgrowth of the uterus ( endometrium)
- assessment of the position of an IUD
- monitoring the impact of hormone therapy on the uterus lining .
Ultrasound HEART IN CHILDREN
Research cardiotocographic CTG – evaluation of fetal heart rate with simultaneous recording of uterine contractions and fetal movements . CTG is used to monitor the status of the fetus in pregnancies at risk , advanced and during childbirth.
Through the study it can be concluded not only that the fetus is alive ( record heart rate ), but also to detect and predict threat to life of the fetus resulting from chronic or acute hypoxia – assessment of fetal well-being .
In cases of obstetric , where there is a disturbance of blood flow through the placenta to the fetus , eg due to placental insufficiency or compression of the umbilical cord CTG can detect such anomalies. It has the ability to take quick action saving endangered the fetus .
Indications for testing CTG :
- Pregnancy after 36 weeks,
- Diabetes in pregnancy,
- Hypertension in pregnancy,
- Laden interview maternity,
- Renal disease in pregnancy,
- Hypotrophy of the fetus,
- Subjective feeling weak or rapid movements of the fetus,
- Vaginal bleeding,
- Abdominal pain in pregnancy – for unknown reasons,
- Mechanical trauma in a pregnant belly,
- Serological conflict,
- Twin pregnancy after 32 weeks.