- Recognition of early pregnancy ,
- diagnosis of early pregnancy : 11-14 wk – genetic testing , prenatal testing , 3D, 4D
- evaluation of the development of pregnancy: 18-22 and 28-30 wk – genetic testing , prenatal testing , 3D, 4D
- diagnosis of bleeding in pregnancy,
- assessment of the capacity of the cervix.
- diagnostics in twin (multiple) pregnancy,
- Research dppplerowski – flows in pregnancy
- diagnosis of ovulation ( anovulation )
- diagnosis of abnormal bleeding ,
- diagnosis of amenorrhea ,
- diagnosis of low back pain ,
- diagnosis of fibroids , cysts , polyps , tumors ,
- diagnosis of oral mucosal overgrowth of the uterus ( endometrium)
- assessment of the position of an IUD
- monitoring the impact of hormone therapy on the uterus lining .